Power flushing is a technique used to clear sludge from central heating system pipes, radiators, coils and heat exchangers. These are areas where scale and corrosion can collect, the symptoms are usually:
- Cold spots on radiators, even after bleeding
- Takes a long time for radiators to warm up
- Noisy boiler
- Radiators needing regular bleeding
- Inefficient central heating system
Once a power flush is complete, you can expect the following benefits:
- Pipes and radiators will get hotter quicker
- More cost efficient system
- Less stress on the boiler
- Increased life of the boiler
- Heat will be distributed more evenly throughout the home
We are Adey Magnaclean Installers and have a state of the art Magana Cleanse Power Flushing unit.
We recommend installing a Magnaclean filter to provide system protection.
All areas of West Wales (Carmarthenshire Pembrokeshire Ceredigion) covered and we can travel further if needed.